MONIQUE LHUILLIER MARKETING INTERNSHIP – SPRING 2013
This is an unpaid internship for school credit only.
- Assist the marketing department with daily administrative tasks
- Track media placements and online/print editorial
- Support social media and website efforts: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Blog
- Help with organization and implementation of events: RTW and Bridal fashion weeks, photo shoots, store events, etc.
- Must be able to receive college credit
- Must live in the Los Angeles area
- Must have a love for fashion and an interest in marketing/PR services
- Must be proactive and be able to take initiative
- Must work well in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment
- Must be a responsible self-starter, innovative thinker and detail-oriented
- Must have strong communication and organizational skills
- Must be computer savvy and proficient in Excel and Word
- Must be able to dedicate at least 2-3 days a week (consecutive days are preferred but not required).
- Previous experience in marketing, public relations, and/or the publishing side of the fashion industry is a plus
To be considered for this internship, please send cover letters and resumes to moc.reilliuhleuqinomnull@deitak