Thanks for submitting!
We will get in touch soon.
Prestigious Ready to Wear and Bridal Designer, Monique Lhuillier, is seeking a Boutique Concierge Associate who will be responsible for providing exemplary service to our clients in all facets of communication at the Los Angeles Flagship. The ideal candidate will be able to personify the Monique Lhuillier spirit through a deep understanding and conveyance of brand values, culture, image and products.
The Boutique Concierge Associate will provide support to the Sales Team & Management. This position requires attention to detail, superior customer service and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2 years of experience in Luxury Retail or Hospitality in a similar role
- Enjoy meeting and interacting with customers; demonstrates an energetic and positive attitude
- Strong understanding of client service needs and client priorities, exemplary customer service skills
- Ability to project an approachable and professional image in personal demeanor, appearance and manner
- Adheres to company policy and confidentiality- is a true ambassador for the brand with strong sense of responsibility- setting the standard
- Versatile and flexible; embraces change and is consistently able to develop and adapt to the needs of the business
- Driven to learn and grow, grasp new concepts quickly, prioritizes efficiently and is organized
- Must be warm, outgoing and well spoken
- Strong follow up, follow through and attention to detail needed.
- Team player, “no task is too big or too small” attitude
- Proactively contributes to creating a team atmosphere that is professional, flexible and enjoyable
- Ability to work in a client oriented fast-paced environment, handle multiple priorities and learn new procedures
- Required to work a flexible schedule based on business needs that includes evenings and weekends
- Ability to resolve issues promptly and efficiently and escalate issues to the appropriate boutique staff or management.
- Additional language fluency is a plus
- Ability to stand on the sales floor for long periods of a time is a must in the Flagship Boutique environment
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Providing a warm & hospitable welcome of clients into the boutique
- Assisting with appointment check-in/out and scheduling of appointments
- Providing direction to and accurately recording foot traffic
- Understand and assist in the execution of store operations, policies and procedures
- In-depth understanding of Monique Lhuillier product offerings and knowledge of the product fully in order to convey the information to clients.
- Assisting in proper communication channels among team members
- Supporting proper floor coverage
Los Angeles, CA