Customer Service Representative
We are a luxury fashion and lifestyle company looking for experienced full-time Customer Service Representatives. The ideal candidate loves talking to people and proactively solving issues. The right candidate must have exceptional attention to detail, take direction well, and is friendly, hardworking, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Data entry/order processing and follow-up
- Handle inquiries via email, phone and fax
- Manage multi-line phone with heavy calls
- Maintain various Excel logs
- Maintain inventory and order company supplies
- Communicate with production for status inquiries and relay to customers
- Perform general administration tasks for the entire company
- Greeting visitors to the office and maintain sign-in log
- Offer support where needed in other departments
- At least 2 - 3 years' of relevant work experience with a wholesale apparel company
- Excellent phone etiquette and excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Must work well with others and know how to work as a team.
- Applicant must be able to work independently and have excellent time management skills.
- Proficient computer skills required including knowledge of all Microsoft Office products, with excellent knowledge of Excel.
- Knowledge of HS Codes, EDI and international shipping a plus.
Compensation based on experience.