Thanks for submitting!
We will get in touch soon.
The Director of Marketing will play a lead role in the development and implementation of its marketing and public relations strategy. As the Director of Marketing, you will lead a small team across strategic planning and execution of a media plan (Digital, Social Media and limited Print) for e-commerce, 3 retail stores and wholesale.
The Director of Marketing will be expected to own and coordinate the budget for US and International markets. The position reports directly to the CEO, and business results will be communicated and presented to Senior Management, including the Creative Director. Additionally, the Director of Marketing will be expected to execute the strategy through the following areas:
- Further develop the company's positioning and fine tune the messaging in existing markets.
- Develop and maintain the social media strategy, concepts, and calendar.
- Monitor and analyze the performance using benchmarks and key marketing metrics.
- Collaborate with licensing team and licensees to develop new marketing initiatives and strategies that seamlessly fold into and reinforce the master brand strategy.
- Collaborate cross functionally with internal teams as necessary.
- Plan and execute advertising shoots and placements between product categories to present a cohesive brand message.
- Coordinate with key retail partners and monitor their web presence and e-commerce sites for compliance with brand guidelines.
- Coordinate with outside PR agencies on key initiatives.
- Prepare or coach all brand communications.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Min 7-10 years of experience in Marketing and PR, preferably in luxury fashion.
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interface with and influence all levels of management.
- Excellent product sensibility and market awareness.
- Understanding of brand positioning and innovative ability to identify opportunities.
- Able to project manage with multiple cross functional partners.
- Proficiency with deal negotiation and contract management.
- Self-starter with sense of urgency and initiative.
- Diplomacy and sensitivity in communications.
- Strong Power Point, Excel, Word skills.
Monique Lhuillier Headquarters