Thanks for submitting!
We will get in touch soon.
Monique Lhuillier is a luxury fashion, bridal and lifestyle brand. Monique Lhuillier captures the essence of sophisticated luxury by provoking femininity, allure and glamour that have made her renowned in the world of design. In this role, you will be an essential part of our ongoing mission to expand the brand into new and relevant categories.
The Licensing Manager will play a key role in developing and executing the overall licensing strategy for Monique Lhuillier, including developing strategic business plans for potential new categories, managing contracts and relationships, ensuring cross functional compliance and driving all product development for the division. The role includes business planning to ensure licensees achieve royalty revenue and sales targets.
- Support VP in the management and growth of over 10 licensed businesses.
- Provide thoughtful leadership and market insights on licensing initiatives.
- Identify, vet, size and validate license opportunities.
- Experience developing and delivering brand pitches to potential partners.
- Key interface with licensees on general business management and marketing.
- Owner of PD process; liaison between Monique Lhuillier Design and licensee.
- Manage timelines for seasonal product development and new launches.
- Collaborate cross functionally with internal teams as necessary.
- Ensure contract compliance across all license agreements.
- Optimize portfolio of brand licensees.
- Day-to-day contact for all brand management / licensing needs.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5 -7 years of experience in licensing and brand development.
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interface with and influence all levels of management.
- Excellent product sensibility and market awareness.
- Understanding of brand positioning and innovative ability to identify opportunities.
- Able to project manage with multiple cross functional partners.
- Proficiency with deal negotiation and contract management.
- Business minded with strong analytical skills.
- Self-starter with sense of urgency and initiative.
- Diplomacy and sensitivity in communications.
- Strong Power Point, Excel, Word skills.
- Coordination of meetings and schedules as needed.
- Monitor maintenance of licensing records (i.e. financial, distribution, communications).
- Assist with meeting preparation and other projects as needs arise.
- Contribute to category information; trade articles and business highlights and trends.