Thanks for submitting!
We will get in touch soon.
Established in 1996, the Monique Lhuillier brand has become synonymous with luxury, femininity, allure and unparalleled glamour. The company is one of the leading fashion houses in design, quality, and creativity. With a passion for creating collections that are both feminine and modern, Monique Lhuillier continues to design ready-to-wear, accessories and bridal collections that are luxurious, chic and true to her aesthetic.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
We are looking for an Ecommerce Coordinator to help navigate cross-functional efforts and deliver on our customer experience objectives, and optimize sales and the user experience. This role will work closely with the Ecommerce Project Manager and VP of Retail and Ecommerce to drive results and improve conversion on the site.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years of related work experience in apparel E-commerce, merchandising and customer service
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills; written and oral communication
- Ability to handle multiple projects at one time
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat Pro, Microsoft Suite
- Knowledge and experience using Shopify Plus
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to work independently while collaborating cross-functionally
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Responsible for assisting with the day-to-day operations and functionality of moniquelhuillier.com
- Maintain effective merchandising of products throughout the site to achieve demand targets and improve customer experience
- Proactively identify areas for improvement and resolve potential issues before they happen
- Assist with the execution of cross-category campaigns and events by partnering with licensing and retail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at one time to make aggressive deadlines
- Ability and willingness to execute at all levels, strategic and tactical, to deliver results
- Comfort in an evolving landscape. Composure in fast-paced, highly accountable roles and situations
- Demonstrate analytical skills
- Possess strong mathematical skills and basic accounting principles
- Understanding of what makes a good online shopping experience with a strong passion or interest in Luxury Fashion
- Work closely with the retail buys to determine product selection and shots needed to support online merchandising features such as home pages, landing pages, and special projects
- Must be willing to multitask and do jobs at all levels; a do-it-all mentality
- Assist coordination of in-house photo shoots for all product availability and needs for the site
- Create detailed copy and spreadsheets with product information such as style numbers, skus, descriptions and product details
- Maintaining inventory accuracy across multiple platforms
- Graciously handle customer sales and support, answering to customer inquiries
- Process daily sales orders working closely with our retail teams for inventory fulfillment
- In-depth understanding of Monique Lhuillier product offerings and knowledge of the product fully in order to convey the information to potential and existing client base
A reasonable estimate of the current hourly rate is $27.00-$31.00, annualized salary from $56,160 - $64,480. The rate of pay offered may vary based on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Company Holidays
- Exclusive Employee Sales
- Employee Discount
Los Angeles (Vernon), CA