Thanks for submitting!
We will get in touch soon.
Prestigious Ready to Wear and Bridal Designer, Monique Lhuillier, is seeking an Experienced Bridal Alterations Hand Finishing Seamstress at the Alterations Atelier for our Melrose Place Flagship in Los Angeles.
Proven Experience with Bridal Handwork:
- Lace Applique (Cutting and applying)
- Hand Beading
- Bridal and Evening Gown Bustles
- Closures, Buttons, snaps, belts, loops
- Handle and manipulate delicate fabrics like chiffon and tulle
- Needs to be detail oriented
- Ability to work with a large volume in a fast paced environment
- A minimum of 5 years on Bridal alterations is a MUST! This position requires flexibility to work overtime, evenings and Saturdays.
If chosen to interview, you will be required to perform and pass a sewing test on a bridal gown.