A world of Opportunity Awaits
Thanks for submitting!
We will get in touch soon.
Must have at least 5 years of experience in high end RTW Evening/Bridal garments. This role requires extensive knowledge of fit and garment construction. Candidate must have the ability fulfill all production requests, as well as, the ability to work under pressure and be part of a team.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for draping and drafting patterns for production based off original model pattern and adhering to the company's style and production spec.
- Participate in fitting with the Design and Pre-Production team. Fitting on a model and updating the pattern based on any design changes, fabric and construction issues, or fit problems.
- Ability to build constructive and effective relationships with all cross functional partners.
- Ability to follow process and adhere to calendar to get things done efficiently and effectively.
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills.
- Identify potential production, quality or construction issues, and make appropriate recommendations while maintaining design and fit intent.
- Be comfortable with all tasks and fittings that are needed to complete a garment.