Thanks for submitting!
We will get in touch soon.
Duties and Job Responsibilities
- Oversee daily sample activity and facilitate sample movement using Fashion GPS.
- Organize seasonal assets, imagery, and collection information.
- Coordinate brand events and media communication.
- Coordinate VIP and press requests and pulls.
- Support manager with social content posting and copywriting as required.
- Cultivate strong relationships with media outlets and journalists to ensure efficient communication and maximum coverage.
- Scheduling and coordinating events and interview requests.
- Maintaining an up-to-date press list of journalists, influencers, and other members of the media.
- Manage administrative tasks and duties including press tracking and creating press placement clippings.
- Work cross functionally with Marketing, PR, licensing, sales, and product teams to identify seasonally items of importance to ensure visibility.
PR and Marketing Coordinator Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, journalism, marketing, or a relevant field.
- At least 2 years of experience working in house or at an agency.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to collaborate with personnel and members of the media.
- Superb written skills and knowledge of press release style guides.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.) and FashionGPS
- Working knowledge and appreciation of the luxury fashion industry.
- Solid organizational skills and the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative, proactive, detail-minded and resourceful.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once.
We offer competitive benefits including PTO, health insurance and a 401k plan as well as a casual work environment. Compensation depends on experience.
Please submit your resume with desired compensation.
Los Angeles, CA