A world of Opportunity Awaits
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, hardworking, and thrives in a fast-paced environment to join our team. Must have at least 5 years of experience with an apparel manufacturer in the Pre-Production department. Must have garment construction knowledge with understanding of patterns and fit.
Must possess strong and effective communication skills both verbal and written, have excellent follow up skills, attention to detail, ability to multi-task and follow directions, independent problem solving skills and analytical ability.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Attend all production fittings and take detailed fit notes
- Create detailed tech packs for production from 1st fit
- Spec garment, spec revisions, measuring and fitting
- Ability to explain garment construction and have understanding of sewing techniques
- Knowledge of basic pattern making and corrections
- Check contractor’s T.O.P samples
- Create detailed Linesheets and Flats in Illustrator