Ready to Wear Sales Consultant | Costa Mesa, CA APPLY NOW
ABOUT MONIQUE LHUILLIER
Established in 1996, the Monique Lhuillier brand has become synonymous with luxury, femininity, allure and unparalleled glamour. The company is one of the leading fashion houses in design, quality, and creativity. With a passion for creating collections that are both feminine and modern, Monique Lhuillier continues to design ready-to-wear, accessories and bridal collections that are luxurious, chic and true to her aesthetic.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
A Sales Consultant is responsible for providing exemplary service to our clients with a tailored selling technique, extensive product knowledge, and styling capabilities. The ideal candidate will be able to personify the Monique Lhuillier spirit through a deep understanding and conveyance of brand image and products.
- 3-5+ years of experience in Luxury Sales with a proven sales record
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience in the special-order process from Point of Sale through Alterations is a plus
- Ambassador of exquisite style with the ability to communicate garment fit and construction to clients
- Enjoy meeting and interacting with customers; demonstrates an energetic and positive attitude
- Strong understanding of client needs and expectations
- Ability to project an approachable and professional image in personal demeanor, appearance and manner
- Adheres to company policy and confidentiality - is a true ambassador for the brand with strong sense of responsibility - setting the standard
- Versatile and flexible; embraces change and is consistently able to develop and adapt to the needs of the business
- Driven to learn and grow, grasp new concepts quickly, prioritizes efficiently and is organized
- Excellent communication and analytical skills, both oral and written with an emphasis on the details
- Team player, “no task is too big or too small” attitude
- Proactively contributes to creating a team atmosphere that is professional, collaborative, and enjoyable
- Knowledge of computer systems, which include Microsoft Office
- Required to work a flexible schedule based on business needs that includes evenings and weekends; the Flagship is open 7 days a week.
- Additional language fluency is a plus
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- This position is a true ambassador of Monique Lhuillier. All daily duties revolve around the romance and expertise required to close sales while handling the smallest of details that each client requires.
- Meet and exceed sales goals while continually developing new methods to increase sales and further cultivate client relationships
- Display a strong attention to detail and follow up with the art of multi-tasking and remaining calm in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to always ensure the highest level of customer service within the boutique
- Guarantee cross and up-selling amongst all product categories
- Optimize all opportunities to grow your client book and acquire new clients
- Discuss and convey interest with clients on knowledge of trends in the luxury market
- Continual practice of qualitative monitoring and regular updating of client information to retain and expand business
- Foster open and constructive communication with team members, always collaborative and proposing effective solutions
- Handle all communication and requests of clients in a timely, professional and engaging manner
A reasonable estimate of the current hourly rate is $23.00-$30.00, annualized base from $47,840 - $62,400 + generous commission program. The rate of pay offered may vary based on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
- FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
- Commission Eligible
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Company Holidays
- Exclusive Employee Sales
- Employee Discount