A world of Opportunity Awaits
Senior Sales Consultant NY
- Meet and exceed sales goals while continually developing new methods to increase sales and further cultivate client relationships.
- Display a strong attention to detail and follow up with the art of multi-tasking and remaining calm in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to ensure the highest level of customer service within the boutique at all times.
- Guarantee cross and up-selling amongst all product categories
- Discuss and convey interest with clients on knowledge of trends in both the RTW and Bridal luxury market
- Continual practice of qualitative monitoring and regular updating of client information in order to retain and expand business
- Foster open and constructive communication with team members, always collaborative and proposing effective solutions
- Handle all communication and requests of clients in a timely, professional and engaging manner
Essential Skills & Requirements
- 5+ years of experience in Luxury RTW and/or Bridal Sales with a proven sales record
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience in the special order process from point of sale to alterations
- Enjoy meeting and interacting with customers; demonstrates an energetic and positive attitude
- Strong understanding of client needs and expectations
- Ability to project an approachable and professional image in personal demeanor, appearance and manner
- Adheres to company policy and confidentiality- is a true ambassador for the brand with strong sense of responsibility- setting the standard
- Versatile and flexible; embraces change and is consistently able to develop and adapt to the needs of the business
- Driven to learn and grow, grasp new concepts quickly, prioritizes efficiently and is organized
- Excellent communication and analytical skills, both oral and written with an emphasis on the details
- Team player, “no task is too big or too small” attitude
- Proactively contributes to creating a team atmosphere that is professional and enjoyable
- Knowledge of computer systems, which include: Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word
- Required to work a flexible schedule based on business needs that includes evenings and weekends. Saturdays are required.
- Additional language fluency is a plus
New York, NY
We’re on Instagram