A world of Opportunity Awaits
We are looking for a self-motivated, enthusiastic, hardworking, individual who can thrive in a fast-paced environment to join and supervisor our team. Must have at least 5 years of experience working within an apparel factory as a supervisor of shipping operations.
Must possess strong and effective communication skills both verbal and written, have excellent follow up skills, attention to detail, ability to multi-task and follow directions, independent problem solving skills and analytical ability.
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Supervise shipping team and organize daily assignments
- Work with production for daily shipping flow and urgent orders
- Responsible for QC, pre-ticketing, picking and receiving
- EDI processing and documents required for all store shipments
- Pull and pack as needed
- Maintain accurate routing guidelines for all major accounts to include pre-ticket requirements, pre-ticket ordering and set-up
- Invoice domestic and international shipments and process via FedEx, UPS or DHL
- Assists in resolving day-to-day problems, as well as, short-term and long-term resolution planning
- Participate in daily meetings to keep Operations abreast of shifts in priorities and keep communication open and continual
- Establish and adjust work procedures and shift schedules to meet deadlines as dictated by production flow
- Maintain daily receiving log for all shipments